Thank you for your interest in working for the Dartmoor National Park Authority. Please find details of our current vacancies listed below:
We are offering a fantastic training opportunity for two new apprentices to work in our Conservation Works Service.
Posted on: Thursday 23 March
Closing date: Monday 17 April 17:00 pm
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic person to join our team, supporting the Authority’s work on visitor and recreation management.
Posted on: Friday 03 March
Closing date: Monday 27 March 12:00 pm
Dartmoor National Park Authority is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment:
- the Authority will not discriminate either directly or indirectly on any of the grounds designated as protected characteristics in Section 4 of the Equality Act 2010 – age; disability; gender reassignment; marriage and civil partnership; pregnancy and maternity; race; religion or belief; sex; sexual orientation
- the Authority will ensure that all job applicants and employees are accorded equal opportunities in recruitment, training and promotion, and equal pay, terms and conditions of employment for jobs of equal value
- The Authority will apply employment policies which are fair, equitable and recognise the skills and abilities of its employees
- The Authority will take positive steps to ensure that the workplace is free from discrimination, harassment and victimisation and will act promptly on any complaints in an appropriate manner
- The Authority affirms its commitment to treat part-time staff in a manner that is no less favourable than that enjoyed by full-time staff, having regard for national and local conditions of service and to statute
- The Authority will interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for a job vacancy and consider them on their abilities
You may be interested in looking for vacancies at another National Park. Details of vacancies can be found on the National Parks Website. (External website, opens new window)
Have you considered volunteering? If we do not have a suitable vacancy at present, you may find an event or activity of interest on our volunteer pages. Volunteering is a great way to build your portfolio of skills and develop your knowledge of Dartmoor.
- Choice – Public Sector Job Vacancies in Devon
- Teignbridge District Council
- West Devon Borough Council
- South Hams District Council
- Mid Devon District Council
Do you have a question?
If you have a query about any aspect of our recruitment please email firstname.lastname@example.org.