Thank you for your interest in working for the Dartmoor National Park Authority. Please find details of our current vacancies listed below:
We are looking for someone to develop, promote, administer and evaluate a programme of training events identified by the project officer and the farming community to help build more sustainable farming businesses.
Posted on: Tuesday 31 January
Closing date: Monday 27 February 12:00 pm
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Enforcement Planner to join our small team charged with providing the Development Management (DM) service for the National Park. Ideally, you will already have experience in Enforcement or DM with a good knowledge and understanding of current planning legislation.
Posted on: Friday 03 February
Closing date: Monday 06 March 12:00 pm
Dartmoor National Park Authority is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment:
- the Authority will not discriminate either directly or indirectly on any of the grounds designated as protected characteristics in Section 4 of the Equality Act 2010 – age; disability; gender reassignment; marriage and civil partnership; pregnancy and maternity; race; religion or belief; sex; sexual orientation
- the Authority will ensure that all job applicants and employees are accorded equal opportunities in recruitment, training and promotion, and equal pay, terms and conditions of employment for jobs of equal value
- The Authority will apply employment policies which are fair, equitable and recognise the skills and abilities of its employees
- The Authority will take positive steps to ensure that the workplace is free from discrimination, harassment and victimisation and will act promptly on any complaints in an appropriate manner
- The Authority affirms its commitment to treat part-time staff in a manner that is no less favourable than that enjoyed by full-time staff, having regard for national and local conditions of service and to statute
- The Authority will interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for a job vacancy and consider them on their abilities
You may be interested in looking for vacancies at another National Park. Details of vacancies can be found on the National Parks Website. (External website, opens new window)
Have you considered volunteering? If we do not have a suitable vacancy at present, you may find an event or activity of interest on our volunteer pages. Volunteering is a great way to build your portfolio of skills and develop your knowledge of Dartmoor.
- Choice – Public Sector Job Vacancies in Devon
- Teignbridge District Council
- West Devon Borough Council
- South Hams District Council
- Mid Devon District Council
Do you have a question?
If you have a query about any aspect of our recruitment please email firstname.lastname@example.org.