- How can you tell when summer has arrived on Dartmoor?
All the wonderful birds return –Swallows, Wheatears, Ring Ouzels and of course our Pied Flycatchers. A great sight and makes you feel really privileged! Also the smell of the Moor changes!
- Where is the perfect picnic spot in your patch?
Black-a-Tor looking down into the West Okement Valley
- What’s the best advice you give visitors to the park?
All my advice is good hopefully but it’s great to help ‘guide’ people to get the best out of the area.
- What would you like to see more of at this time of year?
Greater, personal responsibility to avoid conflicts with other users and wildlife!
- Dartmoor has the best of?
- How do you measure a ‘good day at work’?
Actually achieving something that is tangible!
- If I wasn’t a ranger I’d be a?