- How can you tell when summer has arrived on Dartmoor?
The smell of cut hay from the fields.
- Where is the perfect picnic spot in your patch?
Cranbrook Castle, Moretonhampstead
- What’s the best advice you give visitors to the park?
Where to spot Dippers on the River Teign
- What would you like to see more of at this time of year?
Butterflies – Pearl Bordered Fritillaries
- Dartmoor has the best?
- How do you measure a ‘good day at work’?
At this time of year looking behind me at a freshly strimmed footpath.
- If I wasn’t a ranger I’d be a?