- How can you tell when summer has arrived on Dartmoor?
You get more than two dry days in a row and the farmers take their first cut of silage.
- Where is the perfect picnic spot in your patch?
On the River Lyd below Arms Tor, or Cataloo steps as hardly anyone gets down there.
- What would you like to see more of at this time of year?
- Dartmoor has the best?
Pasties outside of Cornwall
- How do you measure a ‘good day at work’?
Being a Ranger is so varied the only indicator can be by how loud I sing along to the radio on the way home.
- If I wasn’t a ranger I’d be a?