Dartmoor Communities Fund
The Dartmoor Communities Fund 2016/17 is now closed.
The Dartmoor Communities Fund offers grant support to communities across much of Dartmoor (West Devon, South Hams and Teignbridge excluding Ashburton & Buckfastleigh).
If you have or want a community building, open space or other facility that is needed by your community, provides an important and valued service and is looking to improve, and you can answer yes to the following questions, you may well be eligible for funding from the Dartmoor Communities Fund.
- Are you a community group or Parish/Town Council
- Is your project on Dartmoor?
- Is your project within West Devon, South Hams or Teignbridge (excluding Ashburton & Buckfastleigh)?
- Is your project to support a community facility e.g. village hall or community shop?
- Is your project for capital works e.g. building or ground works or new playground equipment?
If you have answered yes then it is likely you would be eligible to apply to the Dartmoor Communities Fund. The Dartmoor Communities Fund 2016/17 closed to applications on the 29th July 2016, awards and any further funding rounds for this year will be announced in the Autumn.