Steering Group Meeting 2019
The 'Your Dartmoor' Steering group met on Thursday 14th February 2019. At the meeting the group which is made up of a broad range of interest groups and statutory bodies was asked to consider the following.
- What could we learn from the current management plan
- Were the special qualities identified in the current management plan still fit for purpose - meeting comments
With this in mind to then consider the
- draft vision statement - meeting comments
- and core principals for the next management plan - meeting comments
- and some 'grit issues' which had come out of the discussions - grit issues and comments
Finally the group were asked to consider
- What would bold look like in terms of our ambition for the next management plan - meeting comments
As a result of the steering group meeting further work has taken place on the vision statement to refine this and start to take the process forward by introducing objectives and targets for each of the topic areas. A further period of consultation and review will continue as we look to add further layers of information to help formulate a revised Management plan to be adopted in 2020.