Otter Spotter Competition
How good are you at being a Moor Otter Spotter?
There are 81 Otter and Cub sculptures positioned across Dartmoor, in Plymouth and in other gateway towns and villages.
How to enter
- Use the trail maps to find as many as you can.
- Add 15 Moor Otter names and codes - found on their plinths - to the entry form.
- Return your completed entry form to a Dartmoor National Park Visitor Centre to receive an Otter Spotter Badge*! Alternatively email to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Unfortunately we are unable to post Otter Spotter badges, they are only available from Dartmoor National Park Visitor Centres when entry forms are submitted.
Submitting your Otter Spotter form enters you into a prize draw where you could win:
- £50 gift voucher from Austins Department Store, Newton Abbot
- One night stay dinner, bed and breakfast at Bovey Castle Hotel
- £20 voucher for the Café at China Blue
- £20 voucher for a Paint Your Own pottery session at China Blue
- A family day ticket for 4 (2 adults and 2 children) at Dartmoor Zoo
- A selection box of cordials from Frobishers
- £40 voucher for House of Marbles
- Big Barn Breakfast for 4 people at Ullacombe Farm Cafe
*Terms and conditions apply to some prizes, full details will be supplied to winners.