Your Year of Green Action
By making small, greener choices in our every day lives we can make a huge difference to our environment. If you are stuck for ideas, check out our list of things you could do below.
Help us spread the word about Year of Green Action and inspire others by sharing what changes you plan to make on social media. Tag your posts with #YearofGreenAction and #IWill4Nature.
Things you could do
As individuals you can connect by:
- Visiting Dartmoor to understand more about what makes it special
- Learning to identify non-native species and reporting sightings
- Taking part in citizen science projects to measure local wildlife populations
As a family you can protect by:
- Using energy and material resources more efficiently
- Making fewer journeys by car
- Using peat-free compost
- Supporting the zero plastic waste agenda
- Understanding what can and can’t be recycled
Either at home, or with us, as individuals or as families you can enhance by: