We have positioned 100 Moor Otters around Dartmoor, gateway towns and other surprise locations. Now we are giving you the chance to track them down and win prizes!
Pick up an otter spotter guide from one of our Visitor Centres to find as many Moor Otters as possible.
If you would like to go otter spotting, then download an entry form, to be in with a chance to win one of the fabulous prizes.
If you are able to find 20 Moor Otters, list their names and codes from the plinth on the entry form, then simply fill in your details, hand the form into one of our visitor centres at Haytor, Princetown or Postbridge and pick up your free otter spotter badge!
Follow the trail and be an otter spotter
Our most elusive otter can be found all summer at different locations on our outreach vehicle, see it at the locations below and tick it off your list:
- 1st July – Dunsford Show
- 2nd July – Hay Meadows Heritage Day - Brimpts Farm, nr Dartmeet
- 8th July – Bridford Show
- 9th July – Tavistock Carnival Fun Day
- 16th July – Yelverton Dog Show, The Rock
- 29th July – Princetown Summer Fair, National Park Visitor Centre
- 27th July – Marvellous Mires event - Haytor Information Centre
- 30th July – Totnes Show
- 10th August - Okehampton Show
- 12th August - Manaton Show
- 13th August - Hennock Country Fayre
- 15th August - Meldon Wildlife Festival, nr Okehampton
- 17th August - Chagford Show
- 19th August - Christow Show
- 27th August - Devonport Park summer fair
- 28th August - Lustleigh Show
- 9th September - South Brent Wood Fair
- 10th September - Family Fun day, Two Bridges Hotel
- 12th September - Widecombe Fair
- 17th September - Lamerton Tractor day & Country Fair