Greater Dartmoor LEAF
Greater Dartmoor Local Enterprise Action Fund 2015 - 2020
Sorry, the fund has proved very popular and is now currently closed to applications. If any further funds become available it will be reopened so keep an eye out for announcements!
The Greater Dartmoor LEAF Programme received nearly £2m of new funding for the Greater Dartmoor area for the period 2015-2020. The focus of this rural grant programme for Dartmoor is on the creation of jobs and growth with the main areas for support being:
- Farming – support for farm diversification / increasing productivity
- Forestry – support for increasing productivity and processing
- Enterprise – creation or development of micro and small businesses
- Tourism / Rural Services / Cultural & Heritage activity
The Local Development Strategy for 2015-20 gives more detail on how the fund will support delivery of these priority areas. A list of the parishes in the Greater Dartmoor area can be found below.
The programme is managed by the DR Company, with grant decisions being made by the GD LEAF Partnership Board which consists of a wide range of public, private and social enterprise representatives.
If you would like to talk about the Dartmoor National Park Authority's involvement in this partnership, please contact Jo Rumble (Communities Officer) on 01626 831024, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Greater Dartmoor LEAF Parishes
- All of West Devon
- Mid Devon - Cheriton Bishop
- South Hams - Bickleigh, Cornwood/Harford, Dean Prior, Holne, Ivybridge, Shaugh Prior, South Brent, Sparkwell Ugborough West Buckfastleigh.
- Teignbridge - Ashburton/Buckland in the Moor, Ashton, Bovey Tracey, Bridford, Buckfastleigh, Christow, Chudleigh, Doddiscombsleigh, Dunchideock, Dunsford, Hennock, Holcombe, Burnell, Ide, Ilsington, Kenn, Lustleigh, Manaton, Moretonhampstead, North Bovey, Shillingford St. George, Tedburn St. Mary, Teigngrace, Trusham, Whitestone, Widecombe in the Moor.