Business planning and performance
The Business Plan provides an overview of our planned work for the year. It:
- clarifies our mission; what we do and how we do it
- establishes the values which underpin the way we do business
- guides our work by setting priorities and identifying key delivery actions to achieve them
- outlines how we will measure performance and monitor progress
- informs the allocation of resources
- is the key driver for all service plans and individual staff plans.
The Business Plan is published in April each year.
View the Business Plan 2023-24 (PDF)
Strategic Risk Register
The Strategic Risk Register records any internal and external risks and any actions to lessen their potential impact. The Risk Register is reviewed throughout the year, on a quarterly basis, and is reported to the Audit and Governance Committee.
Annual Performance Indicator Report
We monitor our work through a series of performance indicators which we report in the Annual Review, and also throughout the year on a quarterly basis to officers and Members through the Audit and Governance Committee.