A Strategy to deliver benefits for Dartmoor’s Wildlife
Living Dartmoor was produced by the Dartmoor Biodiversity Partnership in 2013. It sets out to co-ordinate work which will enable a network of healthy, diverse habitats to benefit wildlife, landscapes, people and natural resources over the next ten years.
- Maintains a focus for co-ordinated biodiversity conservation on Dartmoor
- Takes forward progress made through the Dartmoor Biodiversity Action Plan 2001 – 2011
- Provides a local response to national initiatives
- Lays out Plans for Key Wildlife Areas and Key Species for Conservation
- Seeks to approach this work at three levels – National/Regional, National Park, and Local
Follow the links below for more information on Living Dartmoor: