- How can you tell when summer has arrived on Dartmoor?
The footpaths and Bridlepaths are really overgrown and need strimming!
- Where is the perfect picnic spot in your patch?
At the west end of Roborough Down, past Long Ash looking across to Bodmin Moor
- What’s the best advice you give visitors to the park?
Where easy, safe walks are.
- What would you like to see more of at this time of year?
People taking their disposable BBQs home!
- Dartmoor has the best?
Sense of beauty, serenity and peace!
- How do you measure a ‘good day at work’?
By how much I have achieved.
- If I wasn’t a ranger I’d be a?
Lady who lunches (or a girl who picnics!!)