- How can you tell when summer has arrived on Dartmoor?
I am wearing my thin wellies instead of my thermal ones…
- Where is the perfect picnic spot in your patch?
The Avon Dam
- What’s the best advice you give visitors to the park?
We are so lucky to have an area that still feels like ‘unspoilt wilderness’ even if really it is a managed landscape – take a little time to venture safely off the beaten track, away from the crowded car parks and enjoy the peace and tranquillity…
- What would you like to see more of at this time of year?
Responsible picnics and barbeques, e.g. not burning the grass
- Essential piece of winter kit?
- Dartmoor has the best?
Cool rivers for paddling
- How do you measure a ‘good day at work’?
When plenty of items have been crossed off my to-do list!
- If I wasn’t a ranger I’d be a?